The Two Gay Geeks have a conversation about our visit to, and the changes at, the Disneyland Resort. As always we have our birthdays and we have our feedback for the week. In our second segment we have a discussion about the awards Morning After is receiving, most recently, Best Director for Patricia Chica. We also talk about the new Batman: Gotham By Gaslight animated movie as well as our thoughts on Stranger Things Season 2. As always we welcome your feedback. Please let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know.
Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
- TG Geeks Episode 142
- Batman and Jack The Ripper meet in new trailer for Gotham by Gaslight
- TG Geeks Episode 131 (interview with Brian Augustyn)
- The Toking DEAD comic series
If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form below and send us the information and we will take a look.
Phoenix Comicon is May 24 – 27th, 2018 at the Phoenix Convention Center. Check out the guest lineup, tickets, and hotels at www.phoenixcomicon.com .
Arizona Opera presents Tosca, Giacomo Puccini’s high-stakes drama of obsessive love and political intrigue. Performances in Phoenix are November 17 – 19. Great seats are still available go here to purchase your tickets.
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – Social Justice Skald on Twitter @arkle
Please have a look at Arkle’s other venture: Incorrect Voyager Quotes
- Doctor Who Fancast Guide – Dr Who: Talking Who on Twitter @TalkingWho
- Thank you to The Lookie Show for their continued support on Twitter. @LookieShow Check them out on Youtube as well here
- We want to give a special shout out to the Facebook Group “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes to their page. Look for them at www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeramiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Please consider supporting Independent Creators.
Please be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use.