Ben Ragunton comes to TG Geeks as its news host and occasional commentator on a variety of subjects. When Ben received his first iPod he started to explore the wild and wooly world of podcasts. It was then that he discovered Slice Of SciFi and knew this was something that he wanted to do. Then in 2010 he became the co-host of the new podcast Fusion Patrol, and shortly afterwards joined Slice Of SciFi, first as geek commentator and then later as one of the show hosts. Since then he helped start up No Baggage Attached Podcast as well as TG Geeks with his husband, Keith Lane. Ben has an unquenchable thirst for a variety of geeky things, especially in the area of science fiction and comic books. As he's fond of saying, Babylon 5 introduced him to his husband, and it was Doctor Who which sealed the deal! Ben is also a musician and can sometimes be seen singing with various choral groups in the greater Phoenix valley, as well as sometimes performing as a guitarist for a variety of functions. He is also an amateur photographer, and whenever the opportunity allows for it, can be seen with his husband walking around Disneyland.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Don Allmon’s “The Glamour Thieves” is a Light, Gay, and Suburban Fantasy.
- Logan’s Run (1976) | Old Classics?…Newly Reviewed
- Marvel looks to the heart of its heroes with “Ant-Man and the Wasp.”
- Three Episode Thoughts: “Falling Skies”
- “1776” (1972) | Old Classics?…Newly Reviewed
- FIRST LOOK AT UNIVERSAL PICTURES’ “THE HOUSE WITH A CLOCK IN ITS WALLS”
- FIRST LOOK AT UNIVERSAL PICTURES’ “MORTAL ENGINES”
- “Starship Mine” – A Sci-Fi Tale of Alien Abduction and Diversity
- Three Episode Thoughts: “Ascension”
- “The Night Beat” is a Monstrously Fun Tale of Law Enforcement!
- Series Ending Thoughts for “Sense8”
- “Doctor Who: Genesis Of The Daleks” (1975) | Old Classics?… Newly Reviewed
- K.D. Edwards’ “The Last Sun” is Pure Magic!
- Press Release: First Man
- Press Release: The Little Stranger
- Pixar delivers a Super Sequel with “Incredibles 2!”
- Sunday Night Saw Arizona Fans In Kansas… The Concert!
- Season Wrap on “Lucifer” and its Future
- “Flash Gordon” (1980) | Old Classics… Newly Reviewed
- Take a fun, frolic of a ride with “Solo: A Star Wars Story”