This week the Two Gay Geeks celebrate their 50th episode with two interviews. The first is with the filmmakers of I Am Alone the movie screened at Phoenix Comicon Fan Fest. As for the second interview, that is a secret! In the second half we do a quick wrap of Fan Fest (check our separate article for our complete coverage). We also have our Birthdays and Listener Feedback segments. Check below in this article for important links to items mentioned in the show. As always we welcome your feedback, let us know what you think, good or bad we want to know.
Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
- Tom Cruise Signed To Face Off Against The Mummy
- Thor: Ragnarok To Get A New Screenwriter
- The Official Trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice Is Here!
- DC Planning “MASSIVE” Universe According to Ben Affleck
- “I Am Alone” – A Zombie Film Which Truly Stands Alone
- I Am Alone the movie website
- Abstract Forces – I Am Alone Production Company website
- Patricia Chica – I Am Alone Publicist website
Doctor Who Fancast Guide – Dr Who: Talking Who on Twitter @TalkingWho
Twitter Recall – @ctomasi
We want to give a special shout out to the Facebook Group “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes to their page. Look for them at www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeramiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
The Two Gay Geeks don’t get to go to every movie that gets released. The PR houses have not deemed us “worthy” yet. So, if you fancy yourself as a movie reviewer and wish to write a review of a new film, get in touch with us using the contact us page and use the subject line of Movie Review Options. We can then contact you and work out the details. Thank you.
We can now be found on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Google +, see the links on the right sidebar.