TG Geeks Webcast Episode 210
This week the Two Gay Geeks have a chat with the Writer / Director of a film out on Demand tomorrow, Kevin O’Brien. We chat with him about his career and what made him decide he wanted to make the film, “At The End of The Day”.
His background and career trajectory do not seem to lend themselves to making a film about the LGBTQ Community. However, as we ourselves have discovered that when people get to know us their attitudes tend to change.
Check out this interview and our review of the film tomorrow and then go find it on Demand.
You can pre-order on iTunes here.
About At The End of The Day
In an acclaimed performance, Stephen Martin (“Sleepy Hollow”) plays a conservative, Christian professor that experiences a profound change when he finds himself planted in a gay support group to stop their plans to open an LGBTQ youth shelter in their small town.
Danielle Sagona (“Graceland”), Tom Nowicki (“Bloodline”), Chris Cavalier (Pharmboy) and Susan Mulholland star in a Kevin O’Brien film, available February 26 On Demand.
In our second segment, we talk about the Netflix original series Travelers Season 3. In our third segment, we highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com n the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 58:41 — 53.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Webcast Episode 209
- Arizona Opera Announces 2019 / 2020 Season
- Fanbase Press Reimagines ‘80s Nostalgia in The Sequels
- Ben’s Breakdown | The Orville 3 Episode Thoughts on Season 2
- Ben’s Breakdown | No Split View on Glass… It’s Unbreakable!
- Dr. Zombie – Monster Family Physician #36
- TG Geeks Welcomes Russ Kazmierczak to Contributing Staff
- Out Here in Kansas Short Film Available on Amazon Video
- Netflix Russian Doll Surreal and Sublime | Andrea’s Angle
- Arkle Reviews The Company of Death by Elisa Hansen
- AL ON ANIME: Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka
- At The End of The Day On Demand February 26th
- How to Train Your Dragon : The Hidden World – Imaginative Design, Emotional Story | Andrea’s Angle
- Yesterday Trailer | Coming June 28th
- Rocketman Trailer | In Theaters May 31
- News Sushi #51: Morsels of News from Japan and Beyond
- Fighting With My Family | Ro Reviews
- Dining and Refreshments on the Disney Magic
- Ernie & Joe set to Premiere at SXSW Film Festival
- Ben’s Breakdown | AZ Musicfest with Simply Three is Simply Fun!
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by email, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site) to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.