TG Geeks Webcast Episode 212
The Two Gay Geeks have a chat with Danielle Jablonski, one of the Directors of Clexacon.This was a very informative and enlightening interview.
She tells us what Clexacon is and what is in store for this new annual event celebrating LGBTQ+ Women in TV, Film, Characters, Comics, and Books.
See below for more information and check out the press release we ran recently here.
As the first and largest multi-fandom event for LGBTQ women and allies, ClexaCon brings together thousands of diverse LGBTQ fans and content creators from around the world to celebrate positive representation for LGBTQ women in the media.
ClexaCon provides a platform to build community, bringing together a diverse group of LGBTQ fans and content creators from around the world. Networking events connect filmmakers, actors and industry professionals while panels, workshops, and autograph sessions connect creators with fans.
ClexaCon aims to empower media creators to produce and distribute more positive LGBTQ content, providing educational resources for the community to aid in the push for better representation. ClexaCon strive to lay the foundation for improved visibility within the media while encouraging more LGBTQ women to participate in creating the stories they desire.
For More Info: https://clexa-con.com/home
In our second segment we chat about and give our thoughts (Spoiler Free) on Captain Marvel as well as the Netflix Original Series, Umbrella Academy. In our third segment, we highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 56:40 — 52.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 207
- TG Geeks Episode 211
- Ben’s “Gay” Breakdown | Shared Rooms
- A Dog’s Journey Trailer | Coming May 2019
- What I look for in a Dining Experience
- Ben’s “Gay” Breakdown | Third Man Out
- TG Geeks Welcomes E. M. Knowles to Writing Staff
- Ben’s Breakdown | Star Trek: Discovery – 3 Episode Thoughts Season 2
- Dr. Zombie – Monster Family Physician #38
- TG Geeks Welcomes Michael Hickerson as a Contributor
- Paradise and Bent Available During March on Film Movement Plus SVOD Platform
- Shazam! – New Trailer Released
- Ben’s “Gay” Breakdown | Devil’s Path
- Ben’s Breakdown | Captain Marvel
- That Ain’t Witchcraft by Seanan McGuire | Andrea’s Angle
- Rumors From the Arrowverse | Michael’s Musings
- 18th Tribeca Film Festival Announces Feature Film Lineup
- New Tolkien Trailer Released by Fox Searchlight
- New Brightburn Trailer Released by Sony
- Al’s Affectations | Doom Patrol Review
- Arizona International Film Festival 2018 Documentaries
- Disney’s Dumbo to Soar with Spirit Airlines
- News Sushi #53: Morsels of News from Japan and Beyond
- Erin’s Arcade of Words #2 – List of 10: Villains or Miscast Heroes?
- Warner Bros. Pictures Releases New Trailer | Godzilla: King of the Monsters
- Inland Pacific Ballet Presents The Little Mermaid
- Angry Birds 2 Trailer from Sony Pictures Animation
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by email, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site) to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.
1 thought on “TG Geeks Webcast Episode 212”
Thank you for the birthday shout out 🙂