The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with Riley and Angela the creative force behind Pactless Patrons, a new mini web series with a fascinating premise. They tell us how they came up with the concept and how everyone can be a part by helping with the Kickstarter. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About Pactless Patrons
A Support Group was inspired by a viral meme on Twitter tasking users to complete the phrase “My patron is…” and tag the third user suggested. Riley Gryc was inspired by the meme to write a dialogue between members of a support group for supernatural beings with no followers. Wisecracking monsters like Estar of the Brightlands and Molonk the Many-Mouthed shared their feelings of abandonment, self-consciousness, and failure to find “the One.”
The Kickstarter campaign for Pactless Patrons will run until Thursday, September 5th.
In our second segment, we chat about our visit to CoKoCon 2019 at the DoubleTree hotel in Phoenix. We talk about the panels we attended, the guests we interviewed, and the general hospitality and chance to catch up and visit with folks. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 234
- TG Geeks Episode 236
- Andrea Van Scoyoc Joins TG Geeks as a Contributor
- Andy’s Antics | A Misanthrope’s Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
- Andrea’s Angle | Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: All About Stories
- Andrea’s Angle | Where’d You Go, Bernadette?: Quirky and Insightful
- Ben’s “Gay” Book Breakdown | Paranormal Shifter – M/M NAVY SEAL where the paranormal, military, and relationships collide.
- Dr. Zombie – Monster Family Physician #63
- Global Digital Releasing sets Date for release of dark comedy, Groupers
- Arizona Public Service supports equality for all Arizonans
- Andrea’s Angle | Aquarela Work of Art
- Andrea’s Angle | Brittany Runs a Marathon Inspirational and Honest
- News Sushi #77: Morsels of News from Japan and Beyond
- TG Geeks CoKoConCast 2019 Episode 1
- Ben’s Breakdown | CoKoCon 2019: Apocalypse Later Roadshow
- TG Geeks CoKoConCast 2019 Episode 2
- Araban Dictionary Youtube Page
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.