The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with author Jeff Baker who has lived a very interesting and colorful life. We chat about growing up in the era of ’60s TV and how he got into writing. Jeff has written many short stories and is currently polishing the next big novel to be released sometime before the sun burns out. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About Jeff Baker
A product of a misspent youth full of comic books and T.V. shows like “Bewitched” and “Night Gallery,” Jeff Baker has been a deliveryman, a truck driver a standup comic, and a freelance writer. His fiction has appeared in the QueerSciFi anthologies, on the webcast “Monsters out of the Closet,” and the recent anthology “The Necronomicon of Solar Pons.” Baer lives happily in Wichita, Kansas with his husband Darryl Thompson.
Find out more of Jeff’s Work
Here’s the link to my hardly-ever updated Twitter feed, under my pen-name Mike Mayak, under which I’ve published a few stories: https://twitter.com/MikeMayakAuthor
Here’s my blog, authorjeffbaker.com, where I post the weekly flash fiction and other stuff: https://authorjeffbaker.com/
Here’s my author’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Jeff-Baker-Author-176267409096907/
And lastly, here’s that picture prompt site I mentioned (where I am one of the temporary moderators) where we link the weekly fiction stories—everyone is welcome to do it! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1924438861210817/
In our second segment, we chat about the new Netflix Hit, The Old Guard. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 280
- TG Geeks Episode 281
- TG Geeks Episode 282
- Hamish Downie has Five Questions With Paul LaGreca
- Ben’s Breakdown – 1776 | Old Classics?…Newly Reviewed
- HBO Max Greenlights Animated series YOUNG LOVE, based on the Academy Award®-winning short film HAIR LOVE
- Nerdy Chupacabras #004
- Pia Thrasher Releases Trailer for New Short, Things We Dig
- Get Nostalgic with SCARE PACKAGE, UNIVERSAL MONSTERS, PHANTASM II Apparel On Sale Now at Fright-Rags.com
- HBO, HBO Max and TBS Announce Lineup For San Diego Comic-Con’s Virtual Comic-Con@Home
- Hamish Downie Asks Five More Questions of Joel Haver
- This Got Made hosted by Carlton Tetley – Episode 3
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.