The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with one of our good friends and the Third Gay Geek, Marc Biagi. We spoke with Marc many years ago and had such a great time we have been wanting to have him back on the show for some time but, his time and work commitments have prevented that until now. We chat about his acting and voice-over career and many other things of interest to our listening audience. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About Marc Biagi
Marc Biagi is a true renaissance man in the arts community and beyond. Marc grew up in California and has had a lifelong love of acting, television, and film. He more seriously became interested in stage performance while pursuing a formal degree in Physics at UC Riverside. From there he blossomed into not only stage acting but also singing and improv comedy.
Marc has a knack for voices and imitations and thus his voice-over career was born and has continued to be an outlet for some of his creative endeavors. Marc has done voice-over work for Star Trek Online and Sonic Adventure 2 among many other projects.
Marc’s great love is screen acting where he has honed his craft in numerous short films including the critically acclaimed and award-winning Things We Dig. Marc is currently engaged in a feature film series that started out as a web series, Origin: Beyond the Impact.
Among all these projects, Marc manages to maintain a day job as a software programmer.
Things We Dig is a horror-comedy about four female vampires trying to make an extra buck. Of course, they have a plan…but will it work?
Starring Jenn Larson, Cat Forrest, Morgan Marlow, Marc Biagi, Stephanie Scurry, Patrick Russell Burton, Deepti Kingra-Mickelsen, and myself. Written and directed by Pia Thrasher!
Pia Thrasher comments. “So proud of my rad cast and crew and all the fangtastic work that went into making this short film!”
In our second segment, we chat about the death of Sean Connery as well as very brief spoiler-free thoughts on Star Trek: Discovery‘s third episode. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 296
- TG Geeks Episode 297
- Just For Laughs Chooses TRIBES As The Funniest Short Film From Around The World
- Ben’s “Gay” Breakdown | For a Strong Gay Police Story Look No Further than Zero Hour.
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With Josh Stifter
- Nerdy Chupacabras #019
- GAGAOOLALA Acquires Hamish Downie’s Silence for Halloween Release
- Andrea’s Angle | Helstrom: Delightfully Dark
- Andrea’s Angle | Stunning Special Effects and Acting Make Up The Witches
- Andrea’s Angle | Come Play Tells the Haunting Story of a Mother’s Love
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With Norm Yip
- Sammy’s Haunted Podcast by This Got Made – Episodes 1 and 2
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.