The Two Gay Geeks have a chat among themselves about the Holiday Season. We give a synopsis of what we plan to do for publishing, that is running articles on holiday movies and a few humor pieces. We also talk about some holiday traditions and some of our favorite films. We recognize that the holidays are not that great for some folks, we will have some links to resources you can call upon if needed. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About The Two Gay Geeks
Ben and Keith are The Two Gay Geeks behind TG Geeks Webcast, where our motto is “You name it, We talk about it.” ®
Our website, tggeeks.com, is headquarters for our Webcast as well as articles and reviews on a variety of subjects.
We cover all aspects of Geek-dom and Nerd-ery. As our motto implies, we talk about almost anything. We do tend to talk more about the Sci Fi, Comics, Film, Horror, and Genre, but we have been known to talk about Opera and Disneyland on occasion.
We have become passionate about supporting Independent Creators whether that is film, comics, music, or authors we are always open to talking with creators of all types.
So, come along and join our wildest ride in the podosphere.
- Stress, depression and the holidays: Tips for coping
- Mental Health and the Holiday Blues
- 5 Tips for LGBTQ People on Surviving Holiday Depression
- Self-Care During The Holiday Season
- Going Home For The Holidays…Or Any Days
In our second segment, we chat about “The Last Vermeer” which opened last week. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 299
- TG Geeks Episode 300
- GAGAOOLALA Acquires Hamish Downie’s Silence for Halloween Release
- Arizona Opera Expands The Re-Imagined 2020/2021 season!
- Ben’s Breakdown | Star Trek: Discovery – Season 3:Three Episode Thoughts
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions with DJ Stonedog
- 1776 (1972) Old Classics? …Newly Reviewed
- Nerdy Chupacabras #022
- Ben’s Breakdown | The Mandalorian – Season 2: Three Episode Thoughts
- Ben’s Breakdown | The Last Vermeer Is The Genuine Article
- News Sushi #106: Morsels of News from Japan and Beyond
- This Got Made hosted by Carlton Tetley – Season 2 Episode A – Slash Maraud
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.