The Two Gay Geeks have another of our chats with each other. This time we take a look at Start Trek: Voyager after completing our rewatch recently. Hear what we have to say on watching the series again and our take on how Voyager fits in the Star Trek Universe. Hopefully, we won’t bore you to tears with our geekiness. 🙂 Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About The Two Gay Geeks
Ben and Keith are The Two Gay Geeks behind TG Geeks Webcast, where our motto is “You name it, We talk about it.” ®
Our website, tggeeks.com, is headquarters for our Webcast as well as articles and reviews on a variety of subjects.
We cover all aspects of Geek-dom and Nerdery. As our motto implies, we talk about almost anything. We do tend to talk more about the Sci-Fi, Comics, Film, Horror, and Genre, but we have been known to talk about Opera and Disneyland on occasion.
We have become passionate about supporting Independent Creators whether that is film, comics, music, or authors we are always open to talking with creators of all types.
So, come along and join our wildest ride in the podosphere.
The Federation starship USS Voyager, chasing a band of Maquis rebels, enters the dangerous space nebula known as the Badlands. Both ships are transported by a distant space probe to the Delta Quadrant, 75,000 light-years from Federation space. Voyager’s crew and the Maquis form an uneasy truce to rescue crewmen of both ships, kidnapped by the probe’s builder, the powerful, dying Caretaker. The Maquis ship is destroyed in a battle with the warlike Kazons. To prevent a Kazon aggression against a helpless world, Voyager destroys the space probe. Without the probe, it will take 75 years for Voyager to travel back to Federation space. With the differences between them rendered meaningless by time and distance, The Federation and Maquis crews unite aboard Voyager. Together, they embark on their new mission: to boldly go – home.
Prime Video – Free with Amazon Membership
In our second segment, we chat about The Man Who Invented Christmas and segued into Doctor Who Christmas specials. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 302
- TG Geeks Episode 303
- Ben’s Breakdown of the Frasier Episode (The Apparent Trap)
- Russ Emanuel Launches Indiegogo Campaign for New Film, Staycation
- Matcha & Vanilla drops original Christmas Carol
- Nerdy Chupacabra #025
- Ben’s Holiday Breakdown | Jingle All The Way may not have you Laughing All The Way
- Andrea’s Angle | I’m Your Woman Has Rich Characters, But Is Slow on Pacing
- Andrea’s Angle | Wild Mountain Thyme Is Both Perfectly Irish and Perfectly Charming
- Impossible to Imagine | A Review by Craig Hoffman
- Ben’s Holiday Breakdown | An American Christmas Carol
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.