The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with each other about the many shows we are in the process of watching. We are chatting about, Star Trek Enterprise, Babylon 5 re-mastered on HBO, Rod Serling’s Night Gallery, and West Wing, among others. Are we enjoying them again, do some hold up after all the years since airing originally? See what we have to say and let us know what you think. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About The Two Gay Geeks
Ben and Keith are The Two Gay Geeks behind TG Geeks Webcast, where our motto is “You name it, We talk about it.” ®
Our website, tggeeks.com, is headquarters for our Webcast as well as articles and reviews on a variety of subjects.
We cover all aspects of Geek-dom and Nerd-ery. As our motto implies, we talk about almost anything. We do tend to talk more about the Sci Fi, Comics, Film, Horror, and Genre, but we have been known to talk about Opera and Disneyland on occasion.
We have become passionate about supporting Independent Creators whether that is film, comics, music, or authors we are always open to talking with creators of all types.
So, come along and join our wildest ride in the podosphere.
What We are Watching
Night Gallery IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065327/
Night Gallery Boxed Set at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Night-Gallery-Complete-Rod-Serling/dp/B073CY8HYG
The West Wing IMSb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200276/
The West Wing on HBO MAX: https://www.hbomax.com/series/urn:hbo:series:GX5nwgQDNJZ6aoQEAAAHJ
Babylon 5 IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105946/
Babylon 5 Remastered on HBO MAX: https://www.hbomax.com/series/urn:hbo:series:GYAdflwB3q8LDDgEAAAAC
Star Trek: Enterprise IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0244365/
Star Trek: Enterprise on Amazon Prime: https://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-Enterprise-Season-1/dp/B000HL0EEE
Fringe IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119644/
Fringe on AMazon Prime: https://www.amazon.com/Fringe-The-Complete-First-Season/dp/B001FVV2X2
In our second segment, we chat about WandaVision spoiler free. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 309
- TG Geeks Episode 313
- Ben’s Breakdown | Star Trek: Discovery Season 3 Thoughts
- News Sushi #108: Morsels of News From Japan and Beyond
- Ben’s “Gay” Breakdown | Marriage and Murder May Have You Cry Wolf
- News Sushi #109: Morsels of News from Japan and Beyond
- Nerdy Chupacabras #035
- Ben’s Breakdown | The Stand Wrap-up
- HBO Documentary Films’ TINA, An Intimate Portrait Of The Legendary Singer Tina Turner, Debuts March 27
- Agoraphobia from White Lotus Productions Gets North American Release
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With Tony Clemente Jr
- This Got Made hosted by Carlton Tetley – Season 2 : Episode G – Battlestar Galactica
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.