The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with Jake Shandy, an artist who has several webcomics of his own but also has done some incredible Fan Art for KD Edwards “Tarot Sequence” books as well as David R. Slayton’s White Trash Warlock. There is an interesting story of how he started these Fan Art items that you may find very interesting, we certainly did. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About Jake Shandy
Jake Shandy is a freelance artist based in Southern California who spent the majority of his life so far filling up more sketchbooks than he has room for.
Currently, Jake lives with his husband (and four cats) and is the writer and artist of two webcomics; Battleborn and Not Your Average Demon on Tapas, as well as contributing artistically to various fandoms and doing commissions.
His webcomics can be found here: https://tapas.io/JakeShandy
About Jake’s Webcomics
After just arriving in Edgemere, Brand is looking to make a name for himself. However, a chance encounter with the young sorcerer Riven changes his plans and drags him on a whirlwind adventure. With a kingdom in turmoil, an evil king, a missing prince, and two secrets that could change the course of history, Brand might finally become known by all- but at what cost?
A fantasy adventure set in a world of kings, warriors, and magic.
Not Your Average Demon
For Mature Audiences
Gabriel just wants to read, is that so much to ask? Apparently so, because now his best friend is calling him and talking about demons of all things. He’d hang up if he weren’t so amused by it. Will says demons are real and Gabriel’s ready to disprove that until he meets this Not-So-Average Demon face to face and learns demons are, in fact, very real—and this one is very hot.
In our second segment, we chat about WandaVision (Spoiler Free). We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 310
- TG Geeks Episode 311
- TG Geeks Episode 315
- Oscar® Contender Mother’s Day Memories Tackles Alzheimer’s Struggle, Family Conflict
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With Shawna Khorasani
- Evil Dead 40th, Nightbreed, and Host Apparel at Fright-Rags.com
- Nerdy Chupacabras #037
- Ben’s Breakdown | Secrets of Sulphur Springs Three Episode Thoughts
- Andrea’s Angle | Chaos Walking: Imaginative and Compelling
- Andrea’s Angle | Boogie: Authentic Modern Coming of Age
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With Heather Muriel Nguyen
- Andrea’s Angle | Coming 2 America: Laugh-Out-Loud Funny
- This Got Made hosted by Carlton Tetley – Season 2 : Episode H – Cells at Work (Manga)
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.