The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with our good friend Zachry Wheeler, who has a new book to be released on Star Wars Day. This one is a spin-off of his wildly popular Max and the Multiverse series and while it takes place in the Max Multiverse, there is only a somewhat passing reference to Max and his exploits. As always, we have commented how Zachry’s writing is channeling Douglas Adams and this one even more so. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About Zachry Wheeler
Zachry Wheeler is an award-winning science fiction novelist, screenwriter, and coffee slayer. He enjoys English football, stand-up comedy, and is known to lurk around museums and brewpubs.
He also gives presentations on the business of writing. Topics include film adaptations, author branding, and indie publishing.
Signup for Zachry’s newsletter and get a free e-book.
The Most Chaotic Midlife Crisis in Cosmic History
The story of Roy is a dizzying tale of love, loss, and spectacular folly. His colossal midlife crisis would spark The Incident, an infamous period of chaos that paralyzed the largest space station in the universe. With the aid of footage and eyewitness accounts, this book will reconstruct the events that turned a broken man into a folk hero.
In our second segment, we chat about The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (spoiler free). We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 317
- TG Geeks Episode 322
- Ben’s Book Breakdown | Roy – A Tale Of Chaotic Mediocrity
- Ben’s Breakdown | Superman and Lois Season 1: 3 Episode Thoughts
- Andrea’s Angle | The Courier: Suspenseful History, Brilliant Acting
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With – Lee Campbell
- Ben’s Breakdown | Zack Snyder’s Justice League Finally Does Justice
- Nerdy Chupacabras #044
- Focus Features Announces Downton Abbey 2 in Theaters this Christmas
- Film Movement to Re-Release Strike A Pose Documentary for 30th Anniversary of Madonna: Truth or Dare
- Ben’s Breakdown | Invincible – Season 1: 3 Episode Thoughts
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With – McKegg Collins
- This Got Made hosted by Carlton Tetley – Season 2 : Episode K – Valiant Vision 3-D
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.