The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with Mary from Rune and Brand’s Yard Sale as well as KD Edwards since the Yard Sale is a Tarot Sequence Fandom. We chat about how this came about, several of the artists who have art in the yard sale, and a new raffle they have going for the month of May. KD gives us some insights on the artwork and what it has done for him and gives us a little update on where he is with “The Hour Glass Throne.” Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About KD Edwards
K.D. lives and writes in North Carolina, but has spent time in Massachusetts, Maine, Colorado, New Hampshire, Montana, and Washington. (Common theme until NC: Snow. So, so much snow.)
Mercifully short careers in foodservice, interactive television, corporate banking, retail management, and bariatric furniture have led to a much less short career in Higher Education.
The first book in his urban fantasy series THE TAROT SEQUENCE, called THE LAST SUN, will be published by Pyr in June 2018.
K.D. is represented by Sara Megibow at kt literary, and Kim Yau at Paradigm for media rights.
About Rune and Brand’s Yard Sale
Rune and Brands Yard Sale launched in December. Since then we have grown to 10 artists with individual collections and so many designs showcasing the world we all LOVE so MUCH!
We are SO excited today to announce our newest collections featuring Vic @bloodwrit and Justyna @Astrumiel!
Vic was one of the very first artists to create art for The Tarot Sequence. KD Edwards often talks about their artwork as an inspiration for characters like Lady Death, Lord Wheel, and Kellum Greenwater.
In celebration of the growing store and artists, we are having another Giveaway and you don’t want to miss this one!!
For the Entire Month of May, Every Single Purchase of ANYTHING at Rune and Brands Yard Sale Will get you 1 Entry for the Giveaway.
In our second segment, we chat about a series we have been watching on BritBox, Father Brown with Mark Williams. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 319
- TG Geeks Episode 324
- Ben’s Breakdown | Superman and Lois Season 1: 3 Episode Thoughts
- Ben’s Breakdown | Toy Story 4 is like a defective toy out of the box
- Andrea’s Angle | French Exit is Absurdly Humorous
- Nerdy Chupacabras #046
- Rune and Brand’s Yard Sale – A Tarot Sequence Fandom Launches New Raffle for May
- Ben’s Breakdown | Superman: Man of Tomorrow Sadly Doesn’t Fly
- Becoming Cruella Featurette Released to Tease Movie Premiere May 28th
- The Human Factor: Engaging and Enlightening
- Hamish Downie’s News Sushi #117: Morsels of News From Japan and Beyond
- Andrea’s Angle | Wrath of Man: Action Packed Entertainment
- A Quiet Place II Final Trailer
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.