The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with Vic Grey, an independent artist who has made quite the impression on KD Edwards as well as other fans of the “Tarot Sequence” novels with their art for that fandom. Vic has also done some incredible work in creating characters and other visual media. We chat about how they became interested in creating art and where that has led. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About Vic Grey
Vic is a non-binary trans masculine creator of art, cosplayer, and voice-over artist.
Vic has created characters of all types and in many genre’s. Most notably, fan art for the “Tarot Sequence” novels.
In our second segment, we chat about (spoiler free) Jupiter’s Legacy on Netflix. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 321
- TG Geeks Episode 325
- Ben’s Breakdown | Roy – A Tale Of Chaotic Mediocrity
- Nerdy Chupacabras #047
- Nuclear Power #2 – A Review – Gracefully Frenetic
- Ben’s Breakdown | Jupiter’s Legacy – Season 1: 3 Episode Thoughts
- Andrea’s Angle | Profile: Unique and Thought Provoking
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With Jay Palmieri Jr.
- This Got Made hosted by Carlton Tetley – Season 2: Episode L – Dream Police
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.