The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with Carrie Merrill, author. We have spoken to her before about several of her books beginning with Angel Blade. Carrie has a new book soon to be released, she tells us what she has been up to the last year or so since we last saw her and also about the new book. It was a fascinating discussion and we learned some new things. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About Carrie Merrill
When she isn’t delivering babies, Carrie Merrill is a prolific writer who has been putting pen to paper since the age of 8, when she wrote her first story about a dragon that lived in a cave across the river from her house in Idaho. A day has not gone by since that time when she didn’t have a story floating around in her head. She is currently a full-time OB/GYN in the Rocky Mountains with her six rescue cats when she isn’t writing about the things that lurk in the dark.
When gifted homicide detective Ryan Mills is recruited to a top-secret FBI division known as S.P.E.C.T.E.R., the world of the supernatural becomes more real than she could have ever imagined. She is introduced to an incredible device known as Lazarus, which can replay the events of a crime with the smallest pieces of available evidence. With the help of her new partner, Special Agent Sam Masters, and Dr. Matthew Holbrook, the research scientist who created Lazarus, Ryan is plunged into the paranormal exploration of unsolved murders.
But she holds onto a secret that she can’t share with her partner or Holbrook. That secret has come back to haunt her when a homicide crime scene holds clues to someone from her past and has torn at the edges of an eighteen-year old cold case: the disappearance and possible murder of her own sister. The killer scrawls a message meant only for her: yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn’t there . . . .
He has come back after all this time, and only he understands what happened to her sister so long ago. He also knows something about Ryan . . . something even she doesn’t yet know.
In our second segment, we chat about the Amazon Prime Series, “Good Omens” that we just finished watching. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 330
- TG Geeks Episode 332
- Andrea’s Angle | Rita Moreno: Just a Girl Who Decided to Go For It Is Legendary
- Andrea’s Angle | The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard: Fantastically Funny
- Andrea’s Angle | I Carry You With Me: Emotional and Innovative
- Andrea’s Angle | The Tomorrow War: Engaging and Smart
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With Tina deBellegarde
- Hamish Downie Has Five More Questions for Shawna Khorasani
- Nerdy Chupacabras #054
- Ben’s Breakdown | Loki Season 1: 3 Episode Thoughts
- Ben’s “Gay” Breakdown | Love, Victor Season 2 Ending Thoughts
- Erin’s Arcade – Nuclear Power #3 – A Review
- Vote For TG Geeks Webcast at PodcastAwards.Com
- Hamish Downie Developing New Animated Film
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.