The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with each other about Classic Doctor Who and how they became acquainted with it and subsequently became fans and obsessive about all things Doctor Who. We were discussing something that brought us to watch several series of Tom Baker that spurred this conversation. We will have a discussion of New Who at some point in the future. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About The Two Gay Geeks
Ben and Keith are The Two Gay Geeks behind TG Geeks Webcast, where our motto is “You name it, We talk about it.” ®
Our website, tggeeks.com, is the headquarters for our Webcast as well as articles and reviews on a variety of subjects.
We cover all aspects of Geek-dom and Nerdery. As our motto implies, we talk about almost anything. We do tend to talk more about Sci-Fi, Comics, Film, Horror, and Genre, but we have been known to talk about Opera and Disneyland on occasion.
We have become passionate about supporting Independent Creators whether that is film, comics, music, or authors we are always open to talking with creators of all types.
So, come along and join our wildest ride in the podosphere.
Doctor Who is a British science-fiction television programme broadcast by BBC One since 1963. The programme depicts the adventures of a Time Lord called “the Doctor”, an extraterrestrial being who appears to be human. The Doctor explores the universe in a time-traveling spaceship called the TARDIS. Its exterior appears as a blue British police box, which was a common sight in Britain in 1963 when the series first aired. With various companions, the Doctor combats foes, works to save civilisations, and helps people in need.
In our second segment, we chat about our first impressions of the new Disney+ series Monsters At Work. We also highlight recent articles posted to tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 334
- TG Geeks Episode 336
- Hamish Downie Has Five More Questions for Shawna Khorasani
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With StormMiguel Florez
- History of Hip Hop – Youth Against Prejudice Program
- DaVette “Sees” Movies | Black Widow: MCU-Lite, But I’ll Take It
- DaVette “Sees” Movies | Jungle Cruise – Not Quite an E-Ticket Ride, But Still Fun
- Erin’s Arcade – Nuclear Power #4 – Review
- Fanbase Press Explores Invisible Diseases with New Super-Hero in Ripple Effects
- Nerdy Chupacabras #058
- The Dinah Announces 2021 Fall Dates as Special Events and Live Music Make a Comeback!
- Andrea’s Angle | Stillwater – A Thrilling Character Study
- Hamish Downie’s News Sushi #118: Morsels of News From Japan and Beyond
- This Got Made hosted by Carlton Tetley – Season 3 Episode One: “X-Men” #1
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – The Human Arkle on Twitter @arkle — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.