TG Geeks Webcast Episode 343
The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with each other about several things we have watched and are watching. Up first, we chat about the new Gay Netflix Series Q – Force, hopefully without too many spoilers. Next, we chat about a series we have chatted briefly about on several episodes, Monsters at Work on Disney+. There may have been other conversations on all manner of topics, it is us, so off the rails and tangents are us. 😉 Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About The Two Gay Geeks
Ben and Keith are The Two Gay Geeks behind TG Geeks Webcast, where our motto is “You name it, We talk about it.” ®
Our website, tggeeks.com, is the headquarters for our Webcast as well as articles and reviews on a variety of subjects.
We cover all aspects of Geek-dom and Nerdery. As our motto implies, we talk about almost anything. We do tend to talk more about Sci-Fi, Comics, Film, Horror, and Genre, but we have been known to talk about Opera and Disneyland on occasion.
We have become passionate about supporting Independent Creators whether that is film, comics, music, or authors we are always open to talking with creators of all types.
So, come along and join our wildest ride in the podosphere.
This series is about a group of undervalued LGBTQ superspies and is centered on a gay secret agent who is like James Bond, Steve Marywhether (also known as Agent Mary), as they try to prove themselves on personal and professional adventures. One day, Mary decides to prove himself to the American Intelligence Agency (AIA), solve a case, and get the approval of the agency, but they have to add a new member to their team, a straight guy.
Streaming Now on Netflix. https://www.netflix.com/title/81039557
In our second segment, we chat about a new film, The Card Counter. We also highlight recent articles posted to tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:00:59 — 56.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 339
- TG Geeks Episode 342
- Ben’s Breakdown | The Test Is So Good, It Kills!
- Ben’s Breakdown | The Card Counter Is A Work of Raw, Focused Intensity
- Red Bull World Champion Athlete And Hollywood Stuntman Cory DeMeyers to premiere directorial debut, DANNY BOY, at Hollyshorts (and a review attached)
- Nerdy Chupacabras #064
- Andrea’s Angle | Everybody’s Talking About Jamie – Empowering and Emotional
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With Mark Rosendorf
- This Got Made hosted by Carlton Tetley – Season 3 – Episode Four – Iron Man: Crash
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – Brian, the &-list YouTuberon Twitter @G33kOfAllTrades — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.