The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with Ryan Gebhart about his “Jewel of Life” series and the entry, Shadow of the Lost. Ryan tells us how he got into writing and eventually wound up as an architect in the Washington, DC area, along with all the twists and turns. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About Ryan Gebhart
Ryan D Gebhart first started writing the Jewel of Life series in 2012 in Philadelphia, PA, shortly after concluding his undergraduate studies in philosophy. This unexpected passion evolved over the years and has remained a constant companion through his career changes, from a Capuchin Friar, to a Claims Processor, receiving a Graduate Degree in Architecture, and now working at an Architecture Firm in Washington, DC. Ryan D Gebhart is originally from Wilmington, DE.
About Shadow of the Lost
I killed my Kiron.
He was my everything and I killed him. He changed our plan too late for me to argue; too late for me to internalize and accept it. I could never accept it. I still cannot accept it. I cannot accept what happened. Why do I still breathe while Kiron floats in the nether?
In our second segment, we chat about The Lost Symbol, Foundation, Star Trek: Prodigy, Star Trek: Discovery, and We’re Here (again). We also highlight recent articles posted to tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 348
- TG Geeks Episode 349
- TG Geeks Episode 352
- Ben’s Breakdown | Dune is an artistic achievement, but is also dull
- Arizona Opera’s The Copper Queen Film is Heartbreakingly Beautiful
- Gini’s Yaps Review | Red Notice
- Andrea’s Angle | Julia – A Love Letter to the Chef
- Focus Features Releases Trailer for Downton Abbey: A New Era
- Disney Releases Featurette “Meet The Madrigals” of the new film, Encanto
- Give the Gift of Horror – American Psycho, Krampus, and More at Fright-Rags.Com
- Nerdy Chupacabras #074
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With Danielle Rock
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – Brian, the &-list YouTuberon Twitter @G33kOfAllTrades — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.