The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with author, Jayme Bean about her career as a zookeeper and how she discovered writing and how her life experiences that influenced Untouched, her new book. It is a fascinating discussion about her experiences as a zookeeper and how they feed her writing. Have a listen and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About Jayme Bean
Jayme Bean is an independent author who enjoys writing stories that speak both to the wonders of the world and the highs and lows of the human condition. Inspired by her travels around the world and her career as a zookeeper, she writes using her experiences, lending a unique viewpoint to her stories. Jayme calls the sunny state of Florida home and shares her life with her husband, son, and four cats.
Dr. Julia Morrow and her graduate students, David and Marisol, embark on a research trip to explore a remote section of the Amazon
rainforest. When their trails seem to change direction at will and they find themselves lost and without communication, the trio worry they may be in for more than just the latest scientific discovery. After strange circumstances divide the group, they’re left
deciding which is more important–finding out why the rainforest seems like it’s alive or getting back home in one piece. The deeper
they travel into the jungle in search of answers, the more they realize that some places are meant to remain untouched.
In our second segment, we chat about Star Trek: Discovery. We also highlight recent articles posted to the tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 350
- TG Geeks Episode 353
- Arizona Opera’s The Copper Queen Film is Heartbreakingly Beautiful
- Ben’s Breakdown | Coco is a beautiful celebration of life, love, and music!
- Ben’s Breakdown | Mad About You (Giblets for Murray)
- Ben’s Breakdown | Thanksgiving Frasier Episode (The Apparent Trap)
- Andrea’s Angle | House of Gucci Is A Luxurious Movie Filled With Stunning Performances
- DaVette “Sees” Movies | Disney’s Encanto – Yes, You Will Be Enchanted.
- Hamish Downie’s Christmas Playlist Part 1
- Advance Tickets for 20th Century Studios’ The King’s Man Go On Sale
- Nerdy Chupacabras #075
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – Brian, the &-list YouTuberon Twitter @G33kOfAllTrades — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.