TG Geeks Webcast Episode 376
The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with each other about a number of items from News articles to movies and tv shows. Some of the things we chatted about were The Hourglass Throne books are in the wild unexpectedly, our thoughts on The Batman, and The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. A couple of news articles about the cancellation of Legends of Tomorrow and The Batwoman, Jon Watts has withdrawn from The Fantastic Four movie, and legendary comic book artist Neal Adams has died. We also chatted about the new film from Pixar, Lightyear, as well as the mini-series, The Offer, about the experiences of Al Ruddy on the making of The Godfather. Please have a listen, and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About The Two Gay Geeks
Ben and Keith are The Two Gay Geeks behind TG Geeks Webcast, where our motto is “You name it, We talk about it.” ®
Our website, tggeeks.com, is the headquarters for our Webcast as well as articles and reviews on a variety of subjects.
We cover all aspects of Geek-dom and Nerd-ery. As our motto implies, we talk about almost anything. We do tend to talk more about Sci-Fi, Comics, Film, Horror, and Genre, but we have been known to talk about Opera and Disneyland on occasion.
We have become passionate about supporting Independent Creators whether that is film, comics, music, or authors we are always open to talking with creators of all types.
So, come along and join our wildest ride in the podosphere.
We had no second segment because we waxed on too long in the first segment. We also highlight recent articles posted to tggeeks.com in the past week. As always we have our birthdays and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 56:57 — 75.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 371
- TG Geeks Episode 372
- TG Geeks Episode 375
- Hamish Downie’s Five MORE Questions With Sean Patrick Murtagh
- Nerdy Chupacabras #95
- Nerdy Chupacabras #097
- Puerto Rican Trans Woman, Nomi Ruiz to Star in Haymaker Releasing January 29th
- Focus Features will release THE NORTHMAN in theaters on April 22, 2022
- The Black Phone – In Theaters June 24
- “Wanda Returns” Featurette for Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
- Ben’s “Gay” Book Breakdown | You & Me Delivers Healing Through Love and Chosen Families
- Ben’s Breakdown | The Batman is a Mixed Bag of Bats in the Belfry
- Andrea’s Angle | The Duke – Quirky and Entertaining
- Hamish Downie’s News Sushi #123: Morsels of News From Japan and Beyond Template
- Disney and Pixar’s Lightyear Blasts Off in Theaters June 17th
- The CW Cancels ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ After 7 Seasons – The Hollywood Reporter
- ‘Spider-Man’ Helmer Jon Watts Exits Marvel’s ‘Fantastic Four’ – Deadline
- Neal Adams: Iconic comic book artist dies – CNN
We want to bring attention to a Public Service Announcement from the 90’s featuring Dr. Culber (Wilson Cruz) of Star Trek: Discovery
Beat the Bash – PSA from Mike Costanza on Vimeo.
This 90’s PSA (GLAAD, La Pietra Foundation, MTV) brings awareness to gay bashing.
Starring Wilson Cruz, Meredith Scott Lynn, and Joseph Reitman. Writer/Director: Mike Costanza.
Director of Photography: Brad Rushing. Producer: Cara Coslow.
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – Brian, the &-list YouTuberon Twitter @G33kOfAllTrades — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.