TG Geeks Webcast Episode 388
The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with each other about some news out of San Diego Comicon including items from Amazon about Lord of the Rings, DC, Marvel, and Disney Plus and Spider-man. We also talk about a DVD received with a documentary on 80 Sci-Fi movies. We also wish to convey our condolences to DaVette See, one of our writers and correspondents in Los Angeles, on the loss of her beloved mother. She will be missed. Have a listen, and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About The Two Gay Geeks
Ben and Keith are The Two Gay Geeks behind TG Geeks Webcast, where our motto is “You name it, We talk about it.” ®
Our website, tggeeks.com, is the headquarters for our Webcast as well as articles and reviews on a variety of subjects.
We cover all aspects of Geek-dom and Nerd-ery. As our motto implies, we talk about almost anything. We do tend to talk more about Sci-Fi, Comics, Film, Horror, and Genre, but we have been known to talk about Opera and Disneyland on occasion.
We have become passionate about supporting Independent Creators; whether that is film, comics, music, or authors, we are always open to talking with creators of all types.
So, come along and join our wildest ride in the podosphere.
In our second segment, we chat about how the creator of Severance has stopped looking at Reddit Fan theories. We also highlight recent articles posted to tggeeks.com in the past week. As always, we have our birthdays, and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know, and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening. We really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 57:54 — 75.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 385
- TG Geeks Episode 387
- Nerdy Chupacabras #109
- Ben’s Breakdown | Thor: Love and Thunder is more of an Uneven Blunder
- Andrea’s Angle | Anything’s Possible – Authentic Acting
- Andrea’s Angle | Nope – Wildly Entertaining, Intelligent
- Hamish Downie’s Five More Questions With Eloy aka Strays of the World
- Disney+ Releases First Look Trailer for National Treasure: Edge of History
- Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power Scenes Teased at SDCC Include an Elrond v. Durin IV Rock-Breaking Contest – IGN
- DC Seemingly Has No Plans to Make More Snyderverse Movies – IGN
- Marvel’s What If…? Season 2 Announced for Early 2023 Alongside Season 3 Confirmation – IGN
- Spider-Man: Freshman Year Arrives on Disney+ in 2024, Will Feature Charlie Cox’s Daredevil – IGN
- Why the Severance Creator Had to Stop Reading Reddit Theories About the Show – IGN
We want to bring attention to a Public Service Announcement from the ’90s featuring Dr. Culber (Wilson Cruz) of Star Trek: Discovery
Beat the Bash – PSA from Mike Costanza on Vimeo.
This ’90s PSA (GLAAD, La Pietra Foundation, MTV) brings awareness to gay bashing.
Starring Wilson Cruz, Meredith Scott Lynn, and Joseph Reitman. Writer/Director: Mike Costanza.
Director of Photography: Brad Rushing. Producer: Cara Coslow.
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – Brian, the &-list YouTuber on Twitter @G33kOfAllTrades — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information, and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know, we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. So we ask that you take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.