The Two Gay Geeks 🏳️🌈 have a chat with each other about the TG Geeks year in review. Please forgive our voices, we visited the cold for Christmas and came back with sore throats and stuffiness (Not COVID). We had so many things we did besides us just chatting on the podcast, we had a number of very interesting guests and attended Phoenix Fan Fusion, where we had a table. Our contributors kept providing content for us, including Hamish with his New First Friday Playlist, as well as his Five Questions With and his News Sushi. Andrea kept writing reviews for us, and Tommy kept providing our Sunday Funny Page. We can’t forget Al Sparrow and Michelle Snyder for their “This Got Made” series. All of this, among many other items. Thank you to all of our contributors and to you, our listeners, and readers, for helping us achieve 400+ episodes and almost 9 years of articles. Have a listen, and we hope you enjoy this as much as we did.
About The Two Gay Geeks
Ben and Keith are The Two Gay Geeks behind TG Geeks Webcast, where our motto is “You name it, We talk about it.” ®
Our website, tggeeks.com, is the headquarters for our Webcast as well as articles and reviews on a variety of subjects.
We cover all aspects of Geek-dom and Nerd-ery. As our motto implies, we talk about almost anything. We do tend to talk more about Sci-Fi, Comics, Film, Horror, and Genre, but we have been known to talk about Opera and Disneyland on occasion.
We have become passionate about supporting Independent Creators; whether that is film, comics, music, or authors, we are always open to talking with creators of all types.
So, come along and join our wildest ride in the podosphere.
In our second segment, we chat about The Season 3 Finale of We’re Here. We also highlight recent articles posted to tggeeks.com in the past week. As always, we have our birthdays, and we have the ever-popular feedback segment.
We welcome your feedback. Please, let us know what you think. Good or bad, we want to know, and you could receive a shoutout in the feedback segment. Thank you for listening, we really do appreciate you taking time out of your day to spend with us.
Our YouTube channel is audio only:
Show Notes / Links:
- TG Geeks Episode 404
- TG Geeks Episode 410
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With Holly Soriano
- Hamish Downie’s Five Questions With Michael Lamberti
- Nerdy Chupacabras #132
- Ben’s Holiday Breakdown | A Tale of Two Christmas Carols
- Keith’s Holiday Korner | Rudolph Triumphs over the Bigots and Bullies of Christmas Town
- Keith’s Holiday Korner | Invaders by Jason Kupfer – A Holiday Horror Short
- Disneyland Main Street Christmas Music Loop | A Nostalgic Look
- Hamish Downie’s News Sushi # 139: Morsels of News From Japan and Beyond
- Movies Arkle Watched for the First Time in 2022
- @JackPlotnick (YouTube Channel)
We want to bring attention to a Public Service Announcement from the ’90s featuring Dr. Culber (Wilson Cruz) of Star Trek: Discovery.
This ’90s PSA (GLAAD, La Pietra Foundation, MTV) brings awareness to gay bashing.
Starring Wilson Cruz, Meredith Scott Lynn, and Joseph Reitman. Writer/Director: Mike Costanza.
Director of Photography: Brad Rushing. Producer: Cara Coslow.
- The Arkle Times Post Dispatch News – Brian, the &-list YouTuber on Twitter @G33kOfAllTrades — Be sure to take a look at Arkle’s other venture: Arkle Studios presents Shameless Cash Grab
- Special thanks go to the Facebook Group moderators of “Gay Geeks Afterhours” for encouraging us to share our content there, and there URL is www.facebook.com/groups/gaygeeksafterhours/.
- Here’s a special shout-out to “The Gay Geek” for graciously allowing us to post our episodes in their Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/thegaygeek. And a special Thank You to Jeremiah Reeves, the moderator, for being such a great guy.
Things to know from The Two Gay Geeks:
Be sure to read the Privacy / Terms and Conditions Of Use. And Please, Play Nice.
You are Important To Us
We welcome your suggestions. Let us know what you like or don’t like or if you have an opinion or comment on an article or the show. We’re available by e-mail, Facebook, or call our listener line at 469.TG Geeks (469.844.3357). Let us know if there is something we should be watching and why, and we may just give you a shout-out in a future episode. We will not publish or use your email address to spam you. If you have a podcast or know of a podcast we should be aware of, please use the contact form and send us the information and we will take a look.
Support Independent Creators
As you know we are huge supporters of Independent Creators and not just in film. TG Geeks supports any kind of creative outlet that’s independent in nature. We know we’re always pushing something, but we’re passionate about supporting indie artists. We ask that you to take a look at the independent creators we talk about and any others you may discover on your own and give a helping hand. It doesn’t have to be much, but every little bit helps in the scheme of things.
TG Geeks are members of the Amazon affiliate program. This means we link to items or place ads on the site to help defray the cost of this venture. We would appreciate it if you could at least click on an ad every so often – or follow a link to a product we’re excited to about — so Amazon knows we’re doing our best. It would be much appreciated. Also, if you happen to see something or want to buy something from Amazon, click through one of our searches and buy it that way. We get a small commission if you do. Thank You.