Ben Ragunton comes to TG Geeks as its news host and occasional commentator on a variety of subjects. When Ben received his first iPod he started to explore the wild and wooly world of podcasts. It was then that he discovered Slice Of SciFi and knew this was something that he wanted to do. Then in 2010 he became the co-host of the new podcast Fusion Patrol, and shortly afterwards joined Slice Of SciFi, first as geek commentator and then later as one of the show hosts. Since then he helped start up No Baggage Attached Podcast as well as TG Geeks with his husband, Keith Lane. Ben has an unquenchable thirst for a variety of geeky things, especially in the area of science fiction and comic books. As he's fond of saying, Babylon 5 introduced him to his husband, and it was Doctor Who which sealed the deal! Ben is also a musician and can sometimes be seen singing with various choral groups in the greater Phoenix valley, as well as sometimes performing as a guitarist for a variety of functions. He is also an amateur photographer, and whenever the opportunity allows for it, can be seen with his husband walking around Disneyland.
Latest Posts by the Author
- FIRST LOOK AT DR. SEUSS’ “THE GRINCH”
- FIRST LOOK AT “CHRISTOPHER ROBIN”
- Beautiful messages cannot save “A Wrinkle In Time.”
- Forget any children of the corn… There is a “Prodigy” in our midst!
- “Black Panther” is a truly heroic story that is both inspiring and beautiful
- “The Last Jedi” doesn’t bring A New Hope
- “Chimera” is part sci-fi, part thriller, part horror, and all outstanding!
- “Coco” is a beautiful celebration of life, love, and music!
- “Justice League” has lots of promise, but falls short on delivery
- Batman and Jack The Ripper meet in new trailer for “Gotham By Gaslight”
- Thor is the God of Laughter in “Thor: Ragnarok”
- “God’s Own Country” | A Movie Review
- Is there a new Spider-Man ride coming to Disneyland?
- The new “Justice League” trailer has been unveiled!
- Denis Villeneuve elevates science fiction to art with “Blade Runner 2049”
- “The Song of Sway Lake” is both beautiful, and difficult to navigate
- “Victoria and Abdul” | Movie Review by Andrea Rittschof
- You can watch “After Trek”, after “Trek!”
- All that glitters is the Golden Circle for the new “Kingsman”
- So who are all of the characters in “Star Trek: Discovery?”